BACB concluded the first guarantee agreement with the National Guarantee Fund EAD under the COSME Program for Competitiveness of Enterprises and Small and Medium Enterprises on 31.05.2017.
"This funding is being made thanks to the Guarantee provided by COSME and the European Strategic Investment Fund (EFSI) set up under the Investment Plan for Europe. The objective of EFSI is to support the financing and implementation of productive investments in the European Union and to ensure increased access to finance."
Purpose of the Loan
- Financing of investment projects, such as the purchase of FTAs (machinery, equipment and vehicles); construction and renovation of industrial warehouses, administrative areas; purchase of raw materials and stocks; etc.;
- Financing of working capital needs of enterprises – purchase of raw materials, goods, external services, VAT on investment projects and others in the form of overdrafts, credit lines or loans in installments;
- Bank guarantees for tenders, performance, payment, etc.;
Term of the Loan
- Minimum term of the loan – 12 months;
- Maximum term of the loan – from 60 to 120 months depending on the loan amount;
Currency : BGN or EUR
- For the road freight transport sector (National Classification of Economic Activities 49.4):
* maximum amount of EUR 750,000 (or the equivalent amount in BGN) for loans with a term of up to 60 months;
* maximum amount of EUR 375,000 (or the equivalent amount in BGN) for loans with a term of up to 120 months;
- For all other sectors:
* maximum amount of EUR 1,500,000 (or the equivalent amount in BGN) for loans with a term of up to 60 months;
* maximum amount of EUR 750,000 (or the equivalent amount in BGN) for loans with a term of up to 120 months;
The COSME Programme does not finance projects implemented with EU funds and/or funds from other donor programmes. Loans to refinance active loans from other financial institutions or BACB are not eligible.