On 18 May 2021 the Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of the “Bulgarian-American Credit Bank” took place. The GMS took the following decisions:
- Approved the
(1) Audited BACB Annual Consolidated Financial Statements for 2020 and the Annual Consolidated Management Report of BACB for 2020, together with Independent Auditors’ Report,
(2) Audited BACB Annual Financial Statements for 2020 and the Annual Management Report of BACB for 2020, together with Independent Auditors’ Report and
(3) the Report on the implementation of BACB Remuneration Policy in 2020;
- Approved the re-election of the BACB Supervisory Board members Ms. Tzvetelina Borislavova Karagyozova, Mr. Martin Boychev Ganev and Mr. Petar Georgiev Atanasov for a new, five-year term of office till 18 May 2026;
- Appointed “Ernst&Young Audit” OOD and “Afa” OOD as auditors for joint independent financial audit of the annual Financial Statements of Bulgarian-American Credit Bank, individual and consolidated, for the financial year 2021;
- Approved changes to the BACB By-laws;
- Adopted decisions under the rest of the prior announced agenda;
The amended and supplemented BACB By-laws shall be published in the Commercial Register after granting the necessary approval by BNB pursuant to the requirements of the Credit Institutions Act. BACB shall undertake the necessary actions for granting the respective regulatory approval and subsequent publishing in the Commercial Register in connection to the decisions.
Further information for the decisions taken shall be included in the Minutes of the meeting which shall be disclosed within the regulatory deadline.