- Execution of cash depositing and withdrawal at any time
- Receipt/order of transactions in the country and abroad
- Management of funds on the account at any office of the bank, as well as through the channels for remote banking
Currency: BGN, EUR, USD anf for non-cash operations GBP including.
Minimum amount: 10 BGN/EUR/USD/GBP
Opening an account: At any bank office, presenting the required documents and signing a Framework agreement, and for existing clients - also through the channels for remote banking.
Documents required for opening a current account:
- Excerpt from the Commercial register, and for legall entities with no registration in the Commercial register - a certificate for good standing issued no more than three months before opening the account
- Declaration for the beneficial owners of the company
- If the account is opened by a proxy, a power of attorney certified by a notary
- Copies of the identity cards of the representatives, proxies and the beneficial owners of the capital
In case some of the documents have been issued abroad they should be accompanied by an apostille or legalized, and translated into Bulgarian by a certified sworn translator (certified by the Ministry of Internal Affairs).
The bank reserves its right to demand additional documents before establishing business relationship with the client.
For foreign entities, registered in off-shore zones and for local entities whose major proprietor is a foreign juridical entity, registered in an off-shore zone, additional documents are requested, as described here
1. Current accounts
2. Current accounts with increasing interest
|Balance at the end of the day:||BGN||EUR||USD|
|up to 50 000.00||0.01||0.01||0.01|
|50 000.01 - 200 000.00||0.05||0.05||0.03|
|200 000.01- 500 000.00||0.08||0.08||0.06|
|over 500 000.01||0.10||0.10||0.10|
Interest Accrual: The interest accrued is paid at the end of each quarter. Applied also for new opened accounts of private bailiffs, companies in insolvency, liquidation or under supervision.