BACB MasterCard Business Credit Card optimizes your daily business activities, enabling you to invest more time and energy in the growth and development of your business. With it you have the following advantages:
- 50 days’ interest-free grace period for using the card after paying the full debt;
- Opportunity to issue additional MasterCard Business Credit Cards to employees and / or partners defined by you, individually specifying the transaction limits for each card;
- With BACB MasterCard Business Credit Card, you and your employees can quickly and easily make online payments, shop and pay at POS terminals worldwide, withdraw money from any ATM in Bulgaria and abroad , make reservations online and use car rental services;
- You can control your real-time expenses as they are incurred on each business card account anywhere in the world, seven days a week – through Virtual Bank BACB Plus;
- No issuance fee;
- No reissuance fee when the card expires;
- No charge on payment of goods and services in Bulgaria and abroad;
- No charge on payments online;
- Possibility for SMS notifications for each authorization.
- If you wish a credit card can be delivered to an address specified by you or to the bank offices for free by a courier company;
- You can get a secure payment PIN and password via SMS to your mobile phone which ensures even higher security;
- With MasterCard Standard of the Bank, you can take the advantage of Priceless Cities -the global platform for MasterCard, which offers unique experiences, privileged access to special events and attractive offers shopping in more than 40 cities , including Rome , New York, Paris , London, Munich and Dubai. Information valid for Bulgaria is available here , and more about the program itself can be found in the section FAQ.
MasterCard Business Credit Card with no collateral is a revolving credit card which allows the business to use non-targeted credit limit provided by BACB. Using the card the employees of your company and you can quickly and easily make online payments, purchase goods using POS terminals all over the world and in Bulgaria, withdraw cash from any ATM in Bulgaria and abroad, and make bookings online via e-mail or phone. The card provides maximum protection against abuse, guaranteed by Chip and PIN technology. The security of payments over the Internet is enhanced, as all BACB issued cards are automatically provided with a password for secure payments. The credit card limit is guaranteed by money put into your account at the Bank.
What do you get?
Convenience, security, comfort
- No issuance fee;
- No re-issuance fee after credit card expiry date;
- No charge on payments for goods and services in commercial outlets in the country and abroad;
- No charge on payments over the Internet;
- No collateral is required.
Who should use it?
The card is suitable for all companies – corporate clients, sole proprietors and farmers who are duly registered.
BGN, EUR, USD
Validity: 3 years
- Credit limit - minimum - BGN 1000, maximum - Determined according to the creditworthiness assessment of the company;
- The card can be used with up to 50 days’ interest free grace period in case of paying the full debt;
- Possibility to subscribe for SMS notification upon each authorisation;
- Free of charge automatically generated SMS reminders about the amounts due;
- 24-hour service by Borika - Bankservice card centre;
- An option to use own funds in excess of the credit limit provided.
- Business credit card request– in a standard form;
- Copies of the identity document of the borrower/pledger;
- Balance Sheet, ODA, Annual Tax Return for the previous 2 years, Balance Sheet, CPR for current period, Statement of receivables and payables for the current period;
- BULSTAT / UIC;
- Legal / legal documentation
- Certificate under art. 87 for a borrower;
- Declaration on Related Parties under the Credit Institutions (according to a sample of the Bank);
- Other documents at the discretion of the bank.
Password for secure payments over the Internet
BACB AD provides to all MasterCard holders the service for secure payments over the Internet through the MasterCard SecureCode programme, offering higher protection for payments over the Internet. All BACB cards are registered in the programme. For each transaction made by the cardholder, Borika AD generates and sends via free SMS a different combination of digits that is valid for the particular purchase within 15 minutes.
The entry of the 3D password is obligatory for traders, participating in the MasterCard SecureCode programme, but it is important for you to know that your card will also function smoothly with traders not yet involved in this programme.
Credit card debt payoff:
Each BACB client may pay off a credit card debt taking advantage of any of the possibilities listed below:
- Automatic payment of the minimum debt installment or the total amount due from an BACB account (direct debit)
BACB offers automatic payment of credit card debt when the client, in the card issuance request, chooses the option to pay the minimum payment installment (MPI) on the payment due date or the total debt as shown on the monthly statement. The client may also subscribe to this service additionally.
Automatic payment is initiated each month, on the 5th day of the month, or on the next working day, if the 5th day falls on a non-working day, and the system seeks and respectively pays the difference between the amounts due, as included in the statement, and the amounts paid already between the 15th day of the preceding month and the 5th day of the current month.
- Payment through the Virtual Bank BACBPlus
Credit card debt may be paid via BACBPlus by means of:
- "Add money to the card" button in the credit card menu in BACBPlus. The client may choose a MPI, the total debt or a different amount;
- Transfer of an optional amount from a client's account with BACB through the filling-in of a payment order. To facilitate the process the client may enter a template, which may only be updated subsequently.
Clients may execute transactions in the Virtual Bank BACBPlus on a 24/7 basis with the transactions being accounted for during the working hours of the Bank, or on the first working day thereafter.
- Transfer from a debit card at an ATM
BACB offers an opportunity for payment of credit card debt by means of a debit card transfer at an ATM, connected to the Borika-Bankservce system. Thus clients are able to transfer amounts from their current account using their BACB debit card to their credit card.
The following options should be chosen consecutively from the home screen:
"Code of the trader" - enter 11000 (this is the code for BACB);
"Identification number" - enter the whole number of the recipient card;
Amount - the amount of the installment is entered;
The client confirms the payment;
Information regarding the result from the payment (successful / unsuccessful) is written on the ATM screen;
Receipt containing the transaction data is printed out.
This service ensures convenience and independence for clients as they are able to pay their credit card debt at any time, throughout the country. BACB records the transactions in the accounting system on the first working day thereafter in accordance with its transaction processing internal rules.
- Transfers from other banks
Payment of credit card debt to BACB may be done by means of transfers from other banks. The client should transfer the MPI or the total amount of the debt to the credit card account by the payment due date. The payment installment should be received by the 5th day of the month or on the next working day, if the 5th day is a non-working day.