If you are a commercial outlet owner, you can take advantage of modern compact POS terminals of BACB. What do you get using them?
- Acceptance of payments with local and international debit and credit cards –BORICA, Maestro, MasterCard, VPay, VISA Electron, Visa and Diners Club International;
- Installation and training how to use the POS terminal equipment on the premises of the outlet
- Flexible service and tailored services.
- Certification within 1 (one) working day as of the date of receipt by the Bank of the information about the payments processed;
BACB offers cost-effective conditions in POS terminals, which guarantee:
Quick receipt of the amounts in your account for all cards (local and international, debit and credit cards: Maestro, BORICA, Visa, Vpay, VISA Electron and MasterCard) within 1 (one) working day as of the date of receipt by the Bank of the information about the payments processed;
Competitive charges and commissions:
No terminal installation fee;
No charge for servicing the terminal
Advantages of acceptance of payment via POS terminals:
- More sales and better customer satisfaction – your customers will not be limited by the cash they have. They will appreciate the fact that you offer them flexibility in choosing the mode of payment – including local and international debit and credit cards. Your satisfied customers will come back to your shops because:
With credit cards your customers have access to more resources for purchases
POS payments is more favourable: unlike withdrawing cash at ATMs POS payments are free of charge
You avoid mistakes, which often happen in returning the change in case of payments in cash.
Customers shop more if they are not limited by the cash they have. Thus the customers will visit your shops more often;
- Efficiency and maximum security– Non-cash payments will save time and money by reducing cash management costs. This, in turn, will allow you to spend more time to manage and develop your business.
If you are looking for an opportunity to install real POS terminal in your commercial outlet for receiving payment with bank cards please ask at the nearest BACB office or ask for more information by calling +359 2 9658358.