BACB presents a virtual POS terminal for payment with local and international bank cards in your e-shop on the internet. What do you receive with your virtual terminal?
- Processing payments with all local and international debit and credit cards: BORICA, Maestro, MasterCard, V-pay, Visa Electron and Visa;
- higher level of security - the payments are made through the secure payment systems Verified by VISA and MasterCard Secure Code. Additional check of the authenticity of the card holder is also carried out, thus ensuring higher level of security to traders;
- Certification within 1 (one working day as of the date of receipt by the Bank of the information about the payments processed;
- Providing technical documentation for completion of the web-site of the trade and full support for implementing the virtual POS;
- Flexible and tailored services
BACB offers very good conditions by providing virtual POS terminals to the owners of electronic online shops, with the following guarantees:
- Quick receipt of the amounts paid in your account for all cards (local and international, debit and credit cards: Maestro, BORICA, Visa , V-pay, VISA Electron and MasterCard) within 1 (one) working day as of the date of receipt by the Bank of the information about the payments processed;
- Competitive charges and commissions:
• No terminal installation fee;
• Negotiable commissions.
What are the advantages of acceptance of bank card online payments using a Virtual POS terminal?
- More sales and better customer satisfaction – bank card payments on the Internet are up every month and are growing very fast. Customers feel independent and the ability to buy goods while sitting in front of the computer or tablet in the office or at home is an extreme convenience. This saves time and money, giving them the freedom to purchase good from anywhere in the world;
• Satisfied customers are more loyal;
• With the credit cards, customers have access to more resources for purchase, and POS terminal payments are free of charge unlike withdrawing cash at ATMs
- Advance receipt of the amounts paid– amounts paid by bank cards are received in advance prior to the delivery of the goods or services;
- Currency independence– regardless of the card currency the trader receives the desired amount in BGN and foreign currency exchange differences are borne by the card holders;
- Secure payments - BACB terminal payments are via the secure payment systems Verified by VISA (VbV) of VISA and Secure Code of MasterCard. Additional check of the authenticity of the card holder is also carried out.
In case you are trying to find a way to receive payment with bank cards on the internet, at your online e-shop please visit the nearest office of BACB or ask for information by calling +359 2 9658358.