- Cash transactions related to cash withdrawal or depositing at any time
- Receipt/order of transfers in the country and abroad;
- Receipt of salary or pension on a current account;
- Execution of various utility payments;
- Management of funds in the account at any BACB office, as well as via the remote banking channels.
Currency: BGN, EUR, USD. For non-cash banking operations - BGN, EUR, USD, GBP
Minimum amount: 5 BGN/EUR/USD/GBP
Opening an account: At bank offices, after presenting the documents required and signing a Framework agreement contract, or via the channels for remote banking for clients of BACB.
Documents required to open a current account
- Identity card of the person – holder of the account.
- If the account is opened by a customer representative - notary power of attorney and identity card of the representative. In case the power of attorney has been issued abroad, it should be accompanied by apostil or legalized and translated into Bulgarian by a sworn certified translator.
Interest accrual: For current account in BGN, EUR and USD the interest rate is accrued at the end of each calendar quarter in compliance with the rates as shown in the Interest Rate Bulletin of the Bank. Rates are not accrued on accounts in GBP.
Fees and commissions: Fees and commissions are in compliance with The List of terms and conditions of the bank.