Get the "A Dream Come True" mortgage loan now, at the even more attractive promotional interest rates of 2,70% and you will also benefit from a grace period on the principal!
Promotional period: from January 16, 2019 to March 31, 2019 (For applications submitted during the Promotional period).
The mortgage loan called „A Dream Come True“ is for:
- Purchase of ready-to-move in (having an occupancy permit) real estates;
- Improvements and renovation of real estates with occupancy permit.
- Purchase or exchange of real estates from state, departmental or municipal housing.
- Refinancing of mortgage loans of the applicant or third physical entity, disbursed by other banks;
Currency: BGN, EUR
Maximum Term: up to 35 years (420 months)
Maximum Amount: up to BGN 500 000 / EUR 250 000 and
- up to 85% of the market value/the purchase price of the collateral, if the applicant is liable with all his properties;
- up to 70% of the market value (the purchase price) of the collateral, if the applicant is liable for the loan only with the value of the real estate, offered as of the collateral.
- A real estate;
- Pledge on receivable under account/deposit in BGN and other currency, opened at BACB, owned by the loan applicant or third physical entity.
Grace Period on principal: There is an option to use a 6-month grace period on the principal in the first year of the loan and another 6-month grace period on principal but after the first year.
- with annuity monthly installments;
- with non-annuity monthly installments;
Interest Rate (per annum) for loans in BGN and EUR
for a loan amount over BGN 100 000 / EUR 50 000 and repayment term up to 10 years2.70% floating interest rate, based on Base Interest Rate(BIR)* (for BGN) or 6 month EURIBOR** (for EUR) plus fixed margin
For borrowers with gross income over BGN 2 000 incl.2.95% floating interest rate, based on Base Interest Rate(BIR)* (for BGN) or 6 month EURIBOR** (for EUR) plus fixed margin
For borrowers with gross income over BGN 1 400 incl.3.40% floating interest rate, based on Base Interest Rate(BIR)* (for BGN) or 6 month EURIBOR** (for EUR) plus fixed margin
for borrowers with gross income below BGN 1 3993.60% floating interest rate, based on Base Interest Rate(BIR)* (for BGN) or 6 month EURIBOR** (for EUR) plus fixed margin
*As of 01.01.2019 the applied rate of the BIR is 0,000
** As of 01.01.2019 the value of 6-month EURIBOR is 0,000.
Fees and commissions:
- Fee for Preliminary valuation of income - BGN 50;
- Loan application fee - BGN 130, payble at two stages:
- upon submission of documents – BGN 50;
- upon signing the contract – BGN 80;
- Early repayment fee - 1% of the early repaid amount of the loan, when the loan is repaid prior to the repayment of 12 monthly installments of its utilization;
- Fee for preparation of notary deed – BGN 80
- Fee for appraisal and assessment of collateral - as per List of terms and conditions of BACB;
- Fee for preparation of an agreement for the deletion of the mortgage - according to the Bank’s tariff;
- Real estate insurance , payable by the borrower.