Get the consumer loan secured with mortgage of a real estate now, no application fee*.
* No application fee for a period from May 02, 2019 to November 02, 2019.
Through a consumer loan secured with mortgage of a real estate you can finance:
- Current utility bills;
- Purchase of furniture, household equipment or household appliances;
- House or car repairs;
- Your or your children’s education;
- Your trips or holidays;
- your or your loved ones’ medical treatments;
- Your family events;
- Simply making your dreams come true.
- For each new borrower - FREE registration at BACB Plus, the first virtual bank in Bulgaria.
Currency: BGN, EUR
- up to BGN 135 000 or their equivalent in EUR;
- up to 75% of the market value of the collateral If the applicant is liable for the loan with all his properties ;
- up to 60% of the market value of the collateral If the applicant is liable for the loan only up to the value of the property proposed as a collateral.
Maximum term: 20 years (240 months)
Collateral: mortgage on a real estate
- annuity monthly installments
- decreasing monthly installments
Interest Rate (per annum) in EUR and BGN
With salary transfer– for BGN and EUR3.60% floating interest rate, based on Base Interest Rate(BIR)* (for BGN) or 6 month EURIBOR** (for EUR) plus fixed margin
Without salary transfer – for BGN and EUR4.10% floating interest rate, based on Base Interest Rate(BIR)* (for BGN) or 6 month EURIBOR** (for EUR)
*As of 01.07.2019 the applied rate of the BIR is 0,000
**As of 01.07.2019 the value of 6 month SOFIBOR is 0,000.
Fees and Commissions:
- Loan application fee – No fee;
- Fee for approval – 0.20% of the loan amount (min 150 BGN)
- Fee for preparation of notary deed – BGN 80
- Fee for collateral inspection and assessment - as per List of terms and conditions of BACB;
- Early repayment fee - 1% of the early repaid amount of the loan, when the loan is repaid prior to the repayment of 12 monthly installments of its utilization
- Fee for preparation of an agreement for the deletion of the mortgage - according to the Bank’s tariff.
- Property insurance - at the expense of the borrower.