Flexible to market changes, stable to you!
You can be certain that the interest rate will not go up in case of increase of the base interest rate and / or the 6-month EURIBOR up to 0.50%.
“For Tomorrow” Mortgage Loan is for:
- Purchase of completed real estates (with permit for use);
- Purchase and repair of completed real estates (with permit for use);
- Purchase or exchange of real estates from the state, institutional or municipal residential real estate base;
- Refinancing of mortgage loans extended to the borrower or a third-party individual by other banks.
Currency: Bulgarian lev, Euro
Maximum term: up to 35 years (420 months)
Maximum amount: up to BGN 500 000 / EUR 250 000 and
- up to 85% of the market value / purchase price of the collateral if the borrower shall be liable with his / her entire assets;
- up to 70% of the market value / purchase price of the collateral if the borrower shall be liable only to the value of the real estate offered as collateral.
- Real estate;
- Pledge of a receivable under deposit / savings deposit in Bulgarian lev and / or another currency opened with BACB, and owned by the borrower or a third-party individual;
Grace period on the principal: allowed during the first 6 months of the term of the loan and another 6 months (one-off event) during the remaining period, but after the expiry of the first year.
Repayment: monthly repayment installments
Annual interest rates on loans in BGN and EUR
Applicable in the first year3.20% variable interest rate calculated on the basis of the base interest rate (BIR)* for BGN or the 6-month EURIBOR** for Euro, plus fixed margin
Applicable in 2 and 3 year, 6 and 7 year, 10 and 11 year, 14 and 15 year and thereafter biannually until the final deadline for the repayment of the loan2.70% variable interest rate calculated on the basis of the base interest rate (BIR)* for BGN or the 6-month EURIBOR** for Euro, plus fixed margin
Applicable in 4 and 5 year, 8 and 9 year, 12 and 13 year, 16 and 17 year and thereafter biannually until the final deadline for the repayment of the loan3.00% variable interest rate calculated on the basis of the base interest rate (BIR)* for BGN or the 6-month EURIBOR** for Euro, plus fixed margin
* As of 01.01.2019 the BIR applied is 0.000
** As of 01.01.2019 the 6-month EURIBOR applied is 0.000
Fees and commissions:
- One-off fee for preliminary assessment of the income – BGN 50;
- One-off application and assessment fee – BGN 130 due in two stages:
- upon filing of the loan application – BGN 50;
- upon signing of the loan agreement – BGN 80;
In case the loan applicant has applied for preliminary approval the fee for preliminary estimate of income shall be deducted from the first stage.
- Early repayment fee – 1% of the loan amount repaid early, when the loan is repaid before the payment of 12 monthly repayment installments as of its utilization;
- Notary deed preparation fee – BGN 80;
- Collateral viewing and valuation fee – as per the Bank's Tariff;
- Fee for preparation of mortgage deregistration consent – as per the Bank's Tariff;
- Property insurance – at the expense of the borrower.
APR 3.07% calculated in case of a loan amounting to BGN 150 000, repayment term 20 years, variable interest rate as follows:
Applicable interest rate
Period of validity
in the first year
in 2 and 3 year, 6 and 7 year, 10 and 11 year, 14 and 15 year, 18 and 19 year
in 4 and 5 year, 8 and 9 year, 12 and 13 year, 16 and 17 year, 20 year
and the following fees include: (1) BGN 130 one-off application and assessment fee; (2) BGN 130 viewing and valuation fee for the property offered as collateral on the loan, if it is the same apartment; (3) BGN 80 one-off notary deed preparation fee; (4) BGN 2 one-off fee for the opening of the current account to be used for the servicing of the loan; (5) BGN 2.50 monthly fee for the maintenance of the current account servicing the loan and the debit card issued thereto; (6) 0,102% of the outstanding principal on the loan annual insurance premium for the insurance of the property, if the latter is signed through the Bank; (7) BGN 30 fee for the preparation of the mortgage deregistration consent.
Total number of monthly repayment installments: 240
Monthly repayment installment during the first year: BGN 846.99
Total amount to be repaid: BGN 200 026.30
Total cost of the loan: BGN: 50 026.30
The APR does not include the notary fees for the establishment of the mortgage and the state registration fees.