- Speed – a rapid and simplified procedure for providing the funds;
- Flexibility – you may draw out and repay the principal at your convenience and the interest will be charged only on the utilized amount and only for the time of utilization;
- Convenience – thanks to your debit card issued by BACB you will have at your disposal free cash everywhere and any time.
Terms for Application:
- the full amount of your monthly salary has to be transferred to a current account at BACB;
- at least one transfer of monthly salary must be receivedon a current account at BACB.
Maximum amount: up to the amount of two net salaries, but not more than BGN 5 000.
Maximum term: up to 12 months, with an option for an automatic extension.
- Principal – the utilized credit limit is automatally paid by all amounts received on the current account;
- Interest - monthly.
Interest rate (per annum):
for borrowers with gross income over BGN 1 40010.50% floating interest rate, based on Base Interest Rate(BIR)* plus fixed margin.
for borrowers with gross income below BGN 1 40011.00% floating interest rate, based on Base Interest Rate(BIR)* plus fixed margin.
*As of 01.07.2021 the value of BIR is 0,000.
Fees and commissions:
- One-time application fee and client research fee - BGN 20 ;
- Prepayment fee - free of charge.
Annual percentage rate (APR): 14.01% calculated for a loan of BGN 2 000, repayment period of 1 year, 10.50% interest rate for borrowers with gross income over BGN 1 400, application fee BGN 20 and BGN 2.50 monthly fee for maintenance of the current account.
Total amount repayable: BGN 2 262
The following assumptions have been made when calculating APR on the loan: 1. The loan has been utilized immediately and entirely, and for the entire term of the contract; 2. The interest rate and other expenses remain constant and will apply until the expiry of the term set.