In connection with increased attempts for unauthorized access to customers’ electronic banking, we would like again to instruct you about the necessary precautions you need to take to prevent attempts of fraud and unauthorized access to your online profile:
- Always log in into your banking via secure computers and connections. If you need to use another computer, change your password immediately when you have access again from a safe place;
- Use a licensed anti-virus program and update it regularly;
- Use secure passwords that are a combination of letters, numbers, and different characters. Change your password frequently;
- Do not leave your personal mobile phone or security device unattended to make sure they are not used by third parties without your knowledge;
- Verify carefully the details of each translations you confirm online via e-TAN: check beneficiary’s IBAN and name, the amount and the currency of the payment.
It is important to know that:
- BACB does not send by e-mail messages related to confirmation of your data, username or password.
- The Bank does not require by email or SMS to re-verify your identity by entering a username, password, mobile phone number and other sensitive data.
- BACB does not send emails related to scheduled maintenance of online banking applications or for technical problems and limited access to these applications.
In case you receive such suspicious messages, or if you find that you are unable to access BACB Plus transaction portal or you make multiple attempts to login with a valid username and password and you receive a response for error and your mobile device experience communication problems, please contact BACB immediately on the following phone number +359 9058 370 or email address: email@example.com