These Terms and Conditions were adopted by a decision of the Management Board dated 25 May 2018, amended by decisions of the MB dated 24 January 2019 and 1 August 2019 and enter into force on 15 August 2019.
1.1. These Terms and Conditions for the Use of the Video Chat Service shall regulate the manner and procedure by which Bulgarian American Credit Bank AD (hereinafter referred to as the “Bank”) provides video information (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”) to users of the Service (hereinafter referred to as “User(s)”).
1.2. The Service is an additional channel for communication with the Bank, providing the User with the option to receive information on a limited number of Bank’s products, such as:
- Loans for natural person (without providing specific offers), Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- "IMMEDIATELY” online consumer loan for natural persons (without providing specific offers), every day, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Deposits to be concluded online ("Online deposit" and "Everything is Right" deposit - online), Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Online banking (Virtual Bank), Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Real estate (without providing offers) Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
1.3. The service can be used without a username and password. No active operations are offered through the Service.
1.4. The Bank provides the Service through its website https://videohelp.bacb.bg, allowing for the initiation of video and/or audio, screen sharing and chat session with a Bank’s employee.
1.5. The Service can be used by the following browsers and operating systems.
1.6. During video chat, the Bank's employees do not have access and cannot control the User's devices - camera, browser, device or computer.
1.7. The use of the Service and the sharing of the screen is at the express wish and choice of the User.
1.8. Each User must familiarize themselves with these Terms and Conditions before using the Service.
1.9. Video chat starts with video turned off on the User's device.
1.10. In order to use the Service, the User is required:
- to have a mobile device or computer with a microphone (only audio calls are supported) and/or a camera (video chat)
- to have the browsers and operating systems supported by the Bank, as referred to in clause 1.5.
- to install the necessary extensions/add-ons on the browser used. For this purpose, the User should have administrative rights on the device used for the Service
1.11. The Service is maintained by the Bank in the time intervals referred to in clause 1.2 for the specified products.
1.12. The Bank does not record or store data from video chats.
2. Rights, responsibilities and waiver of the service
2.1. The User may interrupt the video chat with the Bank at any time and at the User’s discretion.
2.2. By selecting "I agree with the Terms and Conditions for the Use of the Video Chat Service" before starting the Service, the User agrees that the Bank may process the voluntarily provided information representing personal data within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) for the purposes of providing information through video chat on banking products and services. The User is informed that the User’s personal data is processed by Bulgarian American Credit Bank AD with address: Sofia, 2 Slavyanska Str., acting in its capacity of data controller.
2.3. Through the Service, The Bank does not accept, process or use the service for receiving complaints, requests for transactions, operations with other products and services.
2.4. The Bank is entitled to refuse or interrupt a session with a User who uses personal attacks, provocations, inappropriate, obscene, rude, illegal behaviour in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
2.5. Employees of the Bank engaged with the Service under no circumstances will request the disclosure of personal data (passwords, bank card numbers, bank accounts or PIN code or other data) about the User. In case of experiencing such practices, the User may and should immediately notify the Bank by phone: 02 9058370 or by e-mail: email@example.com.