BACB offers the convenience to perform payment of utility and other services instead of you, doing this on your behalf and expense.
The subscription to the service is requested with a one-time registration at an office of the BACB convenient to you.
Advantages of the service:
- Convenience – the Bank monitors and pays your liabilities for utilities and other services on your behalf and at your expense
- Quickness – The liabilities are paid within one working day from the date of their receipt
- No surprises – You can determine the maximum amount for each registered subscription number above which no automatic paymentwill be performed
- Complete transparency – At your request and according to your preference you receive notifications via SMS or email regarding any new liability, successful or unsuccessful payment
- You set the priorities of the payments and the period for which you want to subscribe to the service “Automatic payment”
- Low fees and commissions for the service
What you should do:
- You should visit a BACB office, convenient to you, to make a one-time registration
- You should define the service providers and the subscription numbers for which you want to take advantage of automatic payment of liabilities
- You should declare: the current accounts from which the automatic payments to be made; the priorities of the payments; the maximum amount of one payment for each registered subscription number and the duration of the subscription to automatic payment to the relevant provider
- You should declare whether you want to receive notifications when there is new liability, successful or unsuccessful payment