- Execution of cash depositing and withdrawal at any time
- Receive / initiate transfers in the country and abroad
- Manage funds in the account at any BACB office, as well as via BACB remote banking channels
BGN, EUR, USD
Opening an account
In bank office, upon presenting the required documents and signing a Framework agreement contract, or via BACB remote banking channels
Documents required for opening a current account:
- Excerpt from the Commercial register. For legall entities with no registration in the Commercial register - a certificate of good standing issued no more than three months before prior to opening the account
- Declaration of beneficial ownership
- If the account is opened by a proxy- a notarized power of attorney
- Copies of IDs of the representatives, proxies and the beneficial owners
In case some of the documents have been issued abroad they should be accompanied by an apostille or legalized, and translated into Bulgarian by a certified sworn translator (certified by the Ministry of Internal Affairs).
BACB reserves its right to demand additional documents before establishing business relationship with the client.
For foreign entities, registered in off-shore zones and for local entities whose major proprietor is a foreign legal entity, registered in an off-shore zone, additional documents are requested, as described here
1. Current accounts
2. Current accounts with increasing interest
|Balance at the end of the day:||BGN||USD||EUR|
|up to 50 000.00||0.01%||0.01%||0.01%|
|50 000.01 - 200 000.00||0.02%||0.02%||0.02%|
|200 000.01- 500 000.00||0.03%||0.03%||0.03%|
|over 500 000.01||0.05%||0.05%||0.05%|
Interest accrues at the end of each calendar quarter, applying the interest rate for payment accounts in BGN, EUR and USD, indicated in BACB Interest Rate Bulletin.