The account is mainly used in case of purchase/sale of real estate and guarantees the interest of both parties in the deal – that of the purchaser and that of the seller. Access to the funds on this type of account is usually possible upon presenting a notary deed and a document certifying there are no encumbrances on the said real estate.
- Options to preliminary specify the terms and conditions to be fulfilled before operating with the funds
- BACB acts as an independent moderator and observes that the conditions for operating with the funds on the account are strictly followed
- Security with account transactions
BGN, EUR, USD
Opening an account:
In bank offices upon presenting all necessary documents.
- Identity cards of the pSpecial Escrow accoun holders
- If any of the parties is a legal person, the latter should present documents as required for opening a current account
- An agreement between the purchaser and the seller (could be preliminary)
No rate is accrued
Fees and commissions:
Fees and commissions are in compliance with The List of terms and conditions of the bank.